Applications to organize an India | EMBO Lecture Course are accepted via the EMBO online application system. Application deadlines are 1 March and 1 August. Selections for funding are made by the EMBO Course Committee in April/May and in September/October.
Organizers are advised to apply as early as possible in the calendar year preceding the proposed date of the lecture course. Applications to fund events in the same calendar year will not be considered.
Applicants will be asked to provide:
- An abstract describing the themes and objectives of the meeting
- Subject areas and keywords
- List of the organizers, specifying their role, e.g. main organizer, co-organizer, administrative or financial contact
- Proposed title and topic of the meeting
- Reasons for holding a meeting on the proposed topic
- Information on any competing or similar meetings held in the past, current, or following year
- Proposed date and location of the meeting
- Selection criteria for participation and number of participants
- Description of the networking activities
- List of proposed speakers/instructors
- Draft programme
- Draft budget.
For detailed information on the application process, key dates, format of the meeting and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines.