- Applicants are organizers of a scientific event who want to include a policy talk.
- The lecturer must hold a presentation on a science policy issue, addressing societal and ethical implications of scientific developments; or on a policy issue related to the research system, such as the assessment of researchers, research integrity and open science.
- The talk should be integrated in the main programme of the scientific event and in a plenary session, i.e. not in parallel with other sessions.
- The lecturer can be a scientist, policy practitioner, sociologist, ethicist, or journalist.
- The lecture should be advertised as EMBO Policy Lecture.
Policy Lectures address policy implications of science and technology and policies related to the research system
Applications accepted throughout the year