- Applicants are meeting organizers who want to include a science policy talk.
- The lecturer must hold a presentation on a science and policy issue, addressing societal and ethical implications of scientific developments.
- The talk should be integrated in the main programme of the scientific eventand in a plenary session, i.e. not in parallel with other sessions.
- The lecturer can be a scientist, policy practitioner, sociologist, ethicist, or journalist.
- The lecture should be advertised as EMBO Policy Lecture.
Policy Lectures address policy implications of science and technology and policies related to the research system
Applications accepted throughout the year