- Applications can be received at any time.
- Organizers of the meeting should complete the application form and send it to EMBO Policy.
- The travel and accommodation costs of the lecturer should be paid by the organizers in advance.
- Expenses will be reimbursed upon receipt of a summary of the talk and a list of the costs to be claimed together with all receipts and tickets, using the travel expenses claim form.
- Decision on the proposals is made by EMBO.
- The applicants will be notified about the outcome of their proposal within two weeks.
Policy Lectures address policy implications of science and technology
Applications accepted throughout the year