- Applications can be received at any time.
- Organizers of the meeting should complete the application form and send it to EMBO Policy.
- The travel and accommodation costs of the lecturer should be paid by the organizers in advance.
- Expenses will be reimbursed upon receipt of a summary of the talk and a list of the costs to be claimed together with all receipts and tickets, using the travel expenses claim form. EMBO will reimburse accommodation costs for maximum two nights.
- Decision on the proposals is made by EMBO.
- The applicants will be notified about the outcome of their proposal within two weeks.
Policy Lectures address policy implications of science and technology and policies related to the research system
Applications accepted throughout the year