Applications for EMBO Global Lecture Courses are accepted twice a year and must be submitted through the online system. Organizers are advised to apply as early as possible in the calendar year before the proposed date of the lecture course.
- The deadlines for applications are 1 March 2024 and 1 August 2024, 12:00 noon CE(S)T.
- Applicants will be asked to complete an online application form and an offline application form.
Applicants are asked to provide:
- Proposed title and topic of the lecture course
- A list of the organizers
- Format of the meeting (in-person only, virtual only, or hybrid)
- Reasons for holding a lecture course on the proposed topic
- An abstract describing the principle themes and objectives of the meeting
- Information on any competing or similar meetings held in the current, proposed or following year
- Proposed date and location
- Information on speakers
- Selection criteria for participation and expected number of participants
- Description of the networking activities
- Draft programme
- Draft budget
For detailed information on the application process, key dates and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines.