Applications for EMBO Global Lecture Courses are accepted twice a year and must be submitted through the online system. Organizers are advised to apply as early as possible in the calendar year before the proposed date of the lecture course.
- The deadlines for applications are 1 March 2021 and 1 August 2021, 09:00 CET.
- Applicants will be asked to complete an online application form and an offline application form.
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A list of the organizers
- Proposed title and topic of the lecture course
- Reasons for holding a lecture course on the proposed topic
- Information on any competing or similar meetings held in the current, proposed or following year
- Proposed date and location
- List of proposed speakers/instructors
- Draft programme
- Selection criteria and number of participants
- Draft budget.
For detailed information on the application process, key dates and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines. Please note that there have been recent changes to the “speakers/instructors” section of the application guidelines.