- The lecture must be advertised as EMBO Young Investigator Lecture in the conference programme.
- The speaker should be introduced at the meeting with a slide stating that he or she is giving an EMBO Young Investigator Lecture.
- EMBO will not cover an honorarium for the speaker or costs towards the general organization of the meeting.
- Travel costs should keep within the guidelines in the EMBO Young Investigator travel guidelines.
- It is expected that registration fees be waived for EMBO Young Investigator Lectures. If a registration fee is payable by all speakers and this includes accommodation, reimbursement of travel costs will be covered first, but any remaining funds can be used towards the residential registration fee to cover accommodation costs of the speaker.
Young Investigator Lectures
Young Investigator Lectures are given by an eligible EMBO Young Investigator at a scientific meeting
Applications are possible throughout the year