Applications for EMBO Lecture Courses are accepted twice a year and must be submitted through the online system. Organizers are advised to apply as early as possible in the calendar year before the proposed date of the lecture course.
Exceptionally applications for courses taking place in 2022 are accepted on 1 March 2022.
- The deadlines for applications are 1 March 2022 and 1 August 2022, 9:00 CET.
- Applicants will be asked to complete an online application form and an offline application form.
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A list of the organizers
- Proposed title and topic of the lecture course
- Reasons for holding a lecture course on the proposed topic
- Information on any competing or similar meetings held in the current, proposed or following year
- Proposed date and location
- List of proposed speakers/instructors
- Draft programme
- Selection criteria and number of participants
- Draft budget
For detailed information on the application process, key dates and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines.